PC MOT Service throughout Glasgow, Edinburgh, Falkirk and anywhere in Central Scotland.
If your PC is running slow, there can be a number of reasons behind it, not just viruses and malware. In fact, reasons for PC’s running slow could be a lack of memory, or even all the programs that have accumulated over time attempting to all load at once. IT Saviours can determine the cause of a slow PC and fix it for you.
The PC MOT is our most popular service and is a full health check for your computer. Your disk drive can become full of spyware, viruses, and temporary internet files. Its not long before your PC starts to slow down and lose performance.
As part of the MOT we will:
* Perform Anti-Virus/Spyware scan & delete threats
* Download & install critical windows updates and service packs
* Registry Cleaning
* Perform a hard drive clean-up
* Hard Drive De fragmentation
* Install driver updates for hardware devices
* Check firewall status/settings
* Check internet settings
* Test hardware
* Inspect event logs to detect ongoing sortware or hardware issues
* Make hardware recommendations as to how to speed up your machine
* Clean the inside of PC base unit
* Ensure all inside components and cables are secure
* PC Maintenance
IT Saviours prefer to have the computer at our Falkirk or Bathgate offices in order for us to carry out this work. Should you wish to drop it off, you will recieve a discount on our MOT rates as stated in our pricing section, otherwise we will collect and return the item to you at our non discounted rate.
Please note that this is not a replacement for our Home Support Service where we actually fix a problem you are having as this is more a preventative or pre-emptive service. If we notice on first inspection anything seriously wrong, we will contact you to advise and discuss an appropriate course of action.
Please contact us for more information or give us a phone now on:
Contact us by Phone Now - We are available until 10pm
Edinburgh - 0131 510 1043,
Falkirk - 01324 430043,
Bathgate - 01506 303033,
Glasgow - 0141 280 1043
Our staff can be found throughout Central Scotland at the following locations:-
Or use our support system to log a problem directly with us and we will get back to you ASAP.